Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Writing limbo.

If writing's going really well, I'm online a lot because I'm happy and bouncy and everyone needs to know. If writing's not happening, I'm online a lot because it's better than beating my head against a brick wall. (I lived in a brick house a couple years back. Now, I have to use the more Internet-acceptable desk.) If I'm in the weird midway point where things happen every now and then, but not consistently? I turn off the wireless on my laptop and force things to go well. (Ahem.)

I'm firmly stuck in limbo at the moment, so there isn't much to talk about. Until I have something new, here's a couple extra places to check out:

1. I update my Twitter once or twice a day minimum (and if I continue to be in a weird place like I am now, I'm sure that number will go up).

2. I'm also on Goodreads. I'm saving a free day to add books as a yay-I'm-getting-things-done award, but I'll take friend requests any time.

3. This is probably my favorite thing right now: my Delicious. I'm a sucker for organization and making sure I have all the links I want handy. The most recent links I've bookmarked are in the sidebar, but I also have tags and summaries on the actual page.

I'll be expanding my online presence in the months to come. For now, I'm taking it slow in favor of writing. (In theory.)

No comments:

Post a Comment